Cuttle Mill Business Park is situated in a prominent position next to the A5 Watling Street, just 1 3/4 miles south of Towcester. Based around a former stone water-powered grain mill, the complex is now home to several different companies. With a mixture of serviced and self-contained offices, the site is bisected by the original mill stream which flows underneath the A5 via an attractive renovated vaulted tunnel, all of which has been renovated and landscaped.
The surrounding land extends to 25 acres, which will soon be made available to occupiers who wish to stretch their legs during the working day.
Cuttle Mill has an imposing newly gated entrance and flanking walls that give excellent security and privacy. The landscaped car park is finished to the same high standard as its sister site at Pury Hill.
Features that combine to set us apart:
- A mix of serviced and self-contained offices. The serviced offices can be joined together to make larger suites from 120sq ft to over 1000sq ft.
- A spacious, double height reception hall with seated waiting area.
- The offices have a huge amount of character with old beams, inglenook fireplaces, and timber floors.
- Fully networked offices.
- The smaller serviced offices share a kitchen, andw.c./shower, the self-contained offices have their own kitchen, w.c., and air conditioning.
- Pury Hill Ltd maintenance team are readily available to deal with any property problems.
- Client-only nature walks and outdoor seating areas.
- Large, high quality adjacent parking to the offices.
- Excellent security, the gates are locked every evening.
- CCTV and night lighting.
- Flexible and affordable leases.
- Easy access.
Cuttle Mill Business Park is in an excellent location, being only a few miles from the A43 dual carriageway, which connects the M1 (J15A 8 miles) to the M40 (J10 19 miles). Also Stony Stratford is only 5 miles or 5 minutes drive down the straight A5 Roman road, with CMK just beyond.
For details of available properties to let at our Cuttle Mill Business Park: