Built of reclaimed stone, brick and slate construction in 2006, this three-storey office is self-contained on all floors and can be split into three properties. The open plan top floor (second floor) has its own glass walled meeting room and a glassed door leading onto a small balcony. Fully tiled WC with shower. There is a lift to all three floors. The whole building has VRF climate control and is fully networked with ample car parking spaces directly adjacent to the front entrance.
Home Ground Barn and Pury Hill Business Park is only 3 miles south of Towcester; a few miles from the A43 dual carriageway that connects the M1 (J15A, 8 miles) to the M40 (J10, 19 miles). Stony Stratford is five miles straight down the A5, with Central Milton Keynes only a few minutes further along the dual carriageway.
Being based in South Northants is an easy commute for Towcester, Northampton, Milton Keynes and the surrounding area.
Comms / IT
* Raised floor with floor boxes containing network points for computers/telephones all with 4x power
* High speed internet connection to the building with capacity of 1Gbps immediately available
* 24/7 fully automated back up generator
* Extensive site services – see PDF attached
* 24 hour site access via digital keypad operated barriers
* 24 hr CCTV cameras throughout the site
* Main gates locked between 9pm and 6am
* Manned gatehouse/reception at Business Park Entrance
* VRF Climate control throughout
* Fully networked
* Fire alarm system
* Fitted kitchenette with fridge and dishwasher
* Glass walled meeting room/office
* Abundant adjacent parking with dedicated spaces if required
* On site gym and football pitch
* Miles of dedicated and exclusive sign posted walking/running trails
* On site cafeteria and hospitality services
* On site building maintenance team
* Royal Mail deliveries and collections twice daily
* Banks and supermarkets within 3 minutes drive