Whittlebury Home Farm Business Park is situated high up on an escarpment on the edge of Whittlebury village, with far reaching views over the surrounding countryside towards the Silverstone Motor Racing Circuit and beyond.
Only 15 minutes drive from Buckingham, ten minutes from Brackley, four minutes to Towcester, and 1.9 miles from the Silverstone junction of the A43 dual carriageway – M1 Junction 15A is 9.5 miles and the M40 J10 is 15 miles away. Whittlebury village, with its pub and bus connections (bus stop 200m away), is connected directly to the Business Park via a tarmac path that meanders past the near by St Marys church.
In terms of local facilities, occupiers can choose between Whittlebury Hall Hotel and Spa and the Whittlebury golf and country club, which are both situated at the opposite end of the village. The nearest stores are the thriving village shop and Post Office/shop in Silverstone, which is only 1 mile away, and of course there is the local market town of Towcester just 3 miles away.
Features that combine to set us apart:
- Each property is a self-contained building with at least one separate meeting room, kitchen and w.c.
- Some buildings have the latest energy efficient VRF heat and cooling system.
- Pury Hill Ltd maintenance team is readily available to deal with any property problems
- Peaceful and tranquil setting
- Plentiful on-site parking
- Secure site locked every evening
- Flexible and affordable leases
- Easy access
- Low business rates
- Zero services charges
For details of available Offices or Commercial property to let at our Home Farm Business Park:
Commercial Properties to Let
Home Farm Business Park offers commercial Property to let ranging in size from 120 sq ft lock up storage buildings to an 8000 sq ft production facility, all with plenty of parking and turning for delivery vehicles.